Samsung announced NX300, the latest in the NX series of compact, mirrorless digital cameras with interchangeable lenses, the NX300 updated the lightweight camera with a 3.3-inch AMOLED flip-up view screen from a 3-inch display on the NX200. For former film camera shooters, gone is the USB slot below the hot shoe for a digital viewfinder, but it does retain a button to trip the shutter in addition to touchscreen focus and exposure options. Additionally, a button on the front of the camera activates i-Depth which allows depth-of-field preview and manipulation on-screen. While the NX300 stays at 20.3 megapixels like the NX200, the Samsung-developed DRIMe IV imaging engine improves image quality and auto focus speed has been improved with hybrid phase and contrast detection, and a top ISO of 25600.
Samsung also announced the new NX 45mm F1.8 2D/3D lens, the first one-lens 3D system capable of capturing both still images and full HD movies in perfect 3D quality.
Samsung NX300 Specs:
- 20.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Samsung DRIMe IV imaging engine
- Sensitivity range: ISO 100 to 25,600
- New Hybrid Auto Focus system combines contrast detect and phase detect AF
- 8.6 frames per second high-speed burst
- 1920 x 1080 full HD video at 6 frames per second
- 3.3-inch (84mm) tilting AMOLED touchscreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity and Samsung SMART CAMERA App for iOS and Android
- SMART Camera 2.0 controls
Check It Out